mercredi 25 mars 2009

Skitour with Bruno, Steph & Oliver

Here are quite a few pics from the week end skitours, with Stéphanie, Bruno and Oliver. The first tour was above Grandvillard, up to the Vanil Carré peak, with a nice final slope where the snow was still dry. Then we went for some spring conditions the following day, around Cornettes de Bise. We messed up a bit with the route, but that wasn't that bad and we had a nice ski run! The hits of the week end:

- Bruno managing to find Fribourg on Friday evening, after getting lost a few times...
- Bruno eating 200grs of chocolate per day
- Seeing some ibexes (I think it is the right word?) at the top of some cliffs (last picture)
- My stylish sunglasses... I know Travis will appreciate it ;o)
- The wild sceneries when we sort of lost our way on Sunday
- Not less impressive: Oliver beating Bruno at food eating, when we came back Sunday afternoon





3 commentaires:

mustaghattack a dit…

Nice ! You've just missed few hits :
- Romaric eating powder snow
- Romaric mono-skiing
- Learning the pleasures of the crusty powder snow
- Stephanie leading 2 x 25m routes after the ski tour
- Oliver finding his keys

Romaric a dit…

Haha. I was feeling like a good skier for 3 turns, and got over-excited! Then I fell, and lost one ski... So I wasn't feeling such a good skier after all! :o)

Travis Holman a dit…

Those sunglasses are more like the Romaric I know. I was getting worried for a bit with all that flash new gear.