mardi 17 mars 2009

Boring life :D

My life must seems boring... Here is some more gliding, hehe! The weather (as the snow) was springlike, so that was a good and non-stressful week end... I went back to Aix les Bains on Friday eve for some reasons, and we did a nice skitour on Saturday, with quite a few people (12 if I remember well). After the skiing, it was time to leave to Monjoie in the Jura so called "mountains", where Donn&Jen and Amélie&Xavier were already. We had a fun evening eating some cheese fondue (I must admit I had some meat, I am very ashamed!), and digesting all that the next during a snowshoes walk on the hills around... Pretty boring, isn't it? But nevertheless, life is GOOD!

PS: I attached a couple of pics from Titi, from last week end. They are much better than mines as you can see, since I left my camera on the wrong settings (tungsten light...) for the last 3 weeks


8 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

my favorite: Donn and his van! for sure

Unknown a dit…

What is the name of the reason you went back to Aix les Bains for?

Romaric a dit…

Dion, what do you mean to imply?

Unknown a dit…

Palmerston North is full of rumours. Travis is getting jealous, and not about the snow. You should set the record straight and tell him that you love no other!

Romaric a dit…

I know, I told him already... Hopefully we can stay friends...

Romaric a dit…

That was much easier to tell to Donn, as he likes to share! :D

Anonyme a dit…

Well, if I am not mistaken it was me who broke the news to Donn - you coward!

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks Titi for the great photo of me and the van. I should have gone to the Genève Auto Show to compete against the bikini girls.

I'm a little late to this discussion but I can attest that Romaric is really taking advantage of my "sharing".