mardi 31 mars 2009

Back in the days

Shit weather last week end, so I will not post nice and sunny pics... In order to make up for the disappointment ;o), I post one video from the good old days in NZ, during a crepes party up at Atawhai. No needs to say I was glad of myself about this. Thanks to Caroline who took this video.

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

C'est super ca

Donn

Unknown a dit…

You look pretty surprised to find that the pan is still in your hand even when you couldn't see it behind your back.

Romaric a dit…

Do I look surprised? Ok, yes, I must confess I was a bit surprised by the result... But nevertheless, I have 100% of success on that "stunt" since I tried it only once... Won't ever try it again! ;o)

Travis Holman a dit…

I like how he looks so surprised at first but then at the end he tries to play it off like he totally expected that outcome and had done it a million times before. Crepetastic!