mercredi 29 décembre 2010

Boulet one day, boulet forever!

Well, as I told you previously, I went to Barcelona for a job interview the 21th of December, and stayed at Julien's the night before... Well, I managed to drop my dinner* on my pants, the only I had for the interview the following day... Not so good to have melted cheese on your pants**... Somehow, Frenchie was laughing a bit, as you might imagine.

* Btw very tasty
** I didn't drop anything on Frenchie's flour!


4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Does Julien have a washing machine in his van?

Donn

Romaric a dit…

Mr. Corminboeuf is a bit of a spartan, and I had to hand-wash my pants with bath soap and cold water. By chance, despite the fact its a bit girly, he just got a small electric heater in his van so I could dry them...

Travis a dit…

So who is winning the Boulet wars now? You or Bruno? I guess Francis has entered the competition now too eh :-)

Romaric a dit…

Yeah, Francis did pretty well... But I think he still regret it, so its not a good boulette!