lundi 30 août 2010

Bruno's arrival in Swizzy

And yes, Bruno just arrived in Swizzy, where he will work in Gland. The latter word translates as glans, which can mean idiot as well when it not employed for talking about anatomy. Obviously, I find that highly funny (yeah yeah, my sense of humor didn't improved...), and think it actually made for Bruno...

Anyhow, he was in Fribourg last week end, and I could show him the qualities of Switzerland. We enjoyed the great Fribourg market*, some mushroom hunting& mushroom tasting on the Saturday, and some excellent climbing on Sunday with Vanessa. Here are a few pics from Bruno.

* Special dedicace to Frenchie (the other one), I introduced him to the famous dairylady and bread lady...


1 commentaire:

mustaghattack a dit…

The immigration office might sue you one day : you sell Switzerland too well !
Plus you forgot the main selling point : the meringue with double cream.

The glandu

PS: sorry for tomorrow, I won't be able to make it to the market ... say hello to the dairylady for me ;)