mardi 14 avril 2009

Easter week end at my parents' place

Taking advantage of the long week end, I went back to my parents' place for easter. The onward drive has been made long due to a burnt truck across the way, which completely jammed the speedway, and Stéphanie spent 3 hours there, before picking me up in Bellegarde, 20kms from the accident... We made it to my hometown at 2am, reasonably tired...

The rest of the week end was more peaceful, but not resting for the stomachs, with my mum trying (as usual) to get me fat with all her culinary skills... The hits of the week end were having lunch at the hospital with my grand parents (with the all family), and the first chocolate eggs' hunt for my little nephew. The later didn't change much, and is still restless and troublemaker... but cute!



Aucun commentaire: