vendredi 16 janvier 2009

First paragliding fligth :)

We went to the Charmey skifield with my flatmate, Mickael. He was participating to a fun paraglading contest, while I skied. For his last flight, he asked me if I wanted to go for a biplace fligth, and obviously I couldn't say no... As it was part of a contest, we went pretty close from the ground, and even touch it a couple of times, it was a lot of fun! Many thanks Mickael* for the run!

The following day, we went skiing at Chateau d'oex with Olivier&Julie, and I discovered how skiing in powder is... difficult! But it is soft, and tastes good... when you fall...

* I don't know if I should thank you, actually... I want to buy a paraglider and to pass the licence now... Do you think I have enough time and money??? :)



Some more cool pics from some friends of Mickael:






4 commentaires:

Travis Holman a dit…

You should just make your own paraglider, out of pectin and mayonnaise, you are a physicist after all.

Romaric a dit…

Well, then, I still have a bit of research ahead before succeeding! :)

Anonyme a dit…

That's a good idea. He can use his long hairs as the strings!

Anonyme a dit…

à quand la première rando à ski alors?
tu te prépares activement j'espère....