lundi 1 décembre 2008

Fat Freddy's, Strasbourg & stuff

I went back to Strasbourg last WE, this time with a part of the old NZ crew, Donn, Jen, Anna, Anna, and Caroline. That was fun, despite the fact we didn't manage to motivate the girls to go to the Roman bath... We spent the WE eating in some nice restaurants, drinking a few beers in , visiting Strasbourg and it's surroundings, and going the Fat Freddy's drop concert at La Laiterie club, yipeee! The concert was great and fun despite of technical problems which forbid the band to play their most famous songs... Too bad, but it was still a good (and different) concert!

Talking of interesting performances, we went to the modern art museum of Strasbourg, and I had a blast there! It was the 10th anniversary of the museum, so the entry was free (which is always good!), and there were some shows inside: some sort of dancers were dancing/strolling around, following some weird music, if I can call that music... At the same time, a crazy man was manipulating strange home built robots, those later moving with metallic noises, making the all museum looking like a noisy but stylish cafarnaum! I really enjoyed it :)!

On Sunday, I wanted to avoid to go back the very commercial and not so attractive Strasbourg Christmas market. My brother in law asked me if we wanted to go for a ride to his favorite small little town in Alsace, which was meaning we had to split with the other guys cos of a lack of cars... We decided to join him anyway, with my sister and Caroline, and that was a very good and authentic experience! It is definitely the best Christmas market I've been to, located in one of the most beautiful town around! We couldn't resist to buy a few things there, including some hats which makes you look stupid...

And I'm too lazy to upload more photos, so have a look on Donn's website to get plenty of nice pics!


Aucun commentaire: