lundi 20 octobre 2008

Chamonix with Donn, Jen and David

So, what did I do last WE... I went to Chamonix, hehe! On Saturday, we did some good mountain biking at Le Tour, it was a great day. We got quite tired with Donn because of some extras... Sunday was a sort of a disaster, as we didn't manage to find the rock climbing crag (we didn't even try, I'm deeply ashamed...), and went hiking with Jen and David. But was good also: the weather was so sunny that all my pictures are crap... I should get some sort of polarizing for my digital camera, if it exists for compacts...

In between, we stayed at David's place, and I can tell he is a lucky bastard to have a place there... Here are a couple of pics from his front door (with the handsome boy Donn Morrison):




PS: sorry Travis and Francis, I didn't get any naked pics of my 2 lovely workmates... Maybe later ;)

3 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

And did you give Jen her presents this time?

Romaric a dit…

Yes boss!

Anonyme a dit…

Witness!