dimanche 28 septembre 2008

My little nephew Armand

Last year, when I came back to Europe, I missed the birth of my little nephew by less than 2 month. So, after 1 week at home spent to catch up with family and friends, I was impatient to head to Strasbourg in Alsace in order to meet this little terror! Armand is indeed full of energy... We bonded well I think, especially when Armand vomited on me as a sign of happiness...

Armand with the mum, my lovely sister called Fanny (and not funny...)

The dad (named Sebastien) visually tired...

And Armand!

This trip was although the occasion to visit the Haut Koeninsbourg castle near Colmar, which is a magnificent one, made all in the local stone, a pinkish sandstone. For the history, it has been expensively renovated by the German emperor just before the first world war, when Alsace was a part of Germany... Thanks dude, I got a couple of nice picture from this!

The last pic is one of the many cute little towns on the way back. I really like these painted houses... As much as the local wines and food specialties...

Aucun commentaire: