dimanche 28 septembre 2008

Farewell farewell...

On my last evening in NZ, I had a farewell party at David&Karine's place (many thanks to both of you even if Karine was unfortunately missing). THAT WAS GREAT: almost everybody I like was there, and I was really impressed and pleased to see you all sitting in front of me, listening to my crappy talk... It is something I will remember for a long time!

Many thanks to all of yours for coming, bringing some nice food! Thanks as well to the people who cleaned the house while I was talking to other people. And sorry, I didn't take any picture of the event...

The next day is full of good memories as well, waking up early to have a coffee with Bethany and Travis (my American lover...) before they work, having breakfast at Aurelie's place, going down to Wellington with Francis (thanks EAPS, bro), where we saw the excellent Rita Angus exhibition at the Te Papa museum (http://collections.tepapa.govt.nz/exhibitions/RitaAngus/). Then I left Francis to his usual "lovely evening"... Understand who can...

Aucun commentaire: