dimanche 25 avril 2010

Me&myself - Conquering Mt Dolent

Ok, I decided that I was posting too much pictures of my friends, and not enough of myself. Thus, I was sort of dismissing my French nationality, which is associated with being show off, proud, and stuff like that... So this post is all about me!


Me looking strong, before the climb. I know, that's easy! :D

Me and the funny little hut. Believe it or not, it can accommodate up to 14 people, with a "relative" comfort...

Me in the inside. We tested the "relative" comfort, as we were 13. I slept well nevertheless...

Me making dinner at 5pm (?!).

Me getting into trouble after I lost time taking pictures of the sunrise. My climbing buddy wasn't very happy about that... oops...

Me looking soooooooo strong! :D Note the tilted helmet which I kept all the day long. Classy, isn't it?

On that one, I guess I am looking like I am pooing.

Looking strong again, at the summit of Mt Dolent. At that stage, I got into trouble again cos I coiled the rope wrong, and it was full of knots... Oops again...

Skiing on grass...

Back to the car. Looking as proud&strong as a Frenchman can be, with Mt Dolent in the background!

Acknowledgments: Thanks to Vanessa for taking most of the pics. But maybe I should not thank her cos of all her nasty remarks during these 2 days, thats very bad for my ego! ;o)

3 commentaires:

julien a dit…

No one, yet !

I 'll just say : Idiot !

But I have to acknowledge you are from the best kind !

Romaric a dit…

Thanks Frenchy for the support, I though I had no friends anymore to comment my posts... I know, poor me! :D

Travis Holman a dit…

I like the crooked helmet. Its kind of a special-kids-on-a-field-trip kinda look. It appears you even got to ride the short bus to the mountain!