lundi 14 décembre 2009

Donn* will like this picture!

A pound of chocolate for who guesses what is this picture about! I will answer questions by yes or no.

* sorry Donn, you are not in the game as you know what it is!


11 commentaires:

Travis Holman a dit…

Are you testing the cryogenic potential of pectin on fruit flies?

Romaric a dit…

Travis, how did you guess it was fruit flies? Did you talk to Donn? That would be cheating!

Travis Holman a dit…

haha no I didn't talk to Donn. They are obviously fruit flies if you look closely at the photo. So what are they doing in the dish? Or is that part of what we have to guess?

Anonyme a dit…

Nice catch Romaric! Travis didn't cheat, I think he deserves that pound of chocolate. Actually, make it an even kilo. It should make him fatter so you will love me more again, even though Oliver is your current lover.

Donn

Travis Holman a dit…

I don't know with all these fondue meals Romaric is eating now he might start to go for the fatties more!

Romaric a dit…

OK, good one Travis, you deserve your pound of fine Swiss chocolate. I really though it will be difficult to guess... Maybe it means my new camera takes good photos?

Romaric a dit…

Donn, are you getting jealous? We promised each other that we never will be jealous of anything!

Anonyme a dit…

I know, I know. Sometimes I just can't help myself.

How fitting that the verification word for my comment is "phati".

Donn

Unknown a dit…

What? That's it? Saying that it is drosophila flies wins the chocolate? That's too easy and lame. My guess would've been a collector's edition of fly honey: http://earthbound.wikia.com/wiki/Jar_of_fly_honey

Unknown a dit…

Man! I only just saw this and the prize is already won. So, tell us Romaric, what are you doing with the flies? Is this some new food product from Nestle?

Romaric a dit…

Well, that could be a way of increasing the protein content of some food stuff... But in fact, the aim is just to kill the flies, as explained in Donn's excellent tutorial http://donn.dyndns.org/projects/fruitflytrap/