lundi 19 octobre 2009

Feels like winter! :)

Here are a couple of pics of a tramp to "Lac Blanc", nearby Chamonix. I really like this season: nobody in the mountains, plenty of animals to be seen, and some nice autumn light... When you have the chance to have a sunny weather! That wasn't than the case this Saturday, as it was the first snow... Look at these cute but poor chamois and ibexes, grabbing all the green grass they could before winter. I luckily saw one of the rare mountain black grouse as well, but it flew away when I was taking my camera of the bag.



2 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Looks like a nice walk. You really saw a lot of animals. That little guy up on the rock in the second photo climbs as well as me! Too bad for him that he has to stay in the cold and can't go to Arapilies tomorrow.

Romaric a dit…

I would say: lucky you he can't go to the Araps. He would have run up everything without rope, and put shame on you guys! ;o)
Enjoy the Araps!!!